Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dawson's soccer

This summer Dawson was the only one who wanted to do any sports. Kaitlin has done 2 years of t-ball and one year of soccer and just didn't want to do either this year. Travis has done one year of baseball afew years ago, but since then doesn't have any interest. Dawson is my "athletic one". Although I know I shouldn't label kids. He is the one though who loves to be able to play any sports. He's naturally good at them and has the "keep on trying attitude".
Here are some pictures from soccer this year.
Here's Dawson in the "huddle" before the game looking at me and the camera.
Dawson and some of the his teammates.
Dawson ready for the ball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great action shot of Dawson, I'm so glad that he loves soccer. But my question is does it tire him out at all:)
Luv ya Debby